Friday, May 4, 2007

Zombie State

Yes well at least I got the demo working a little while afterwards the meeting. Didn't go as well as it should have, but I'm pretty close to being finished, should be completely done sometime next week. Hopefully.

Wanted to blog about the help I got from Hong Bing before I forget what he told me. Basically the data that the jstl buttons receive come from within the form declaration on the jsp page. If there is no data declared between the form tags then the button and subsequent java class will have no data to handle. This is leading to a single button implementation. Also of note is that the user emails will need some kind of remove functionality. There are still some bugs with the xml persistence mechanism and I want to be sure that its happening correctly before I try to break something else.

No comments: